CHEW AT THE BREW
Wait until you see all you can sink your teeth into in 2021!
At 2019 Oswego Brew, we decided you haven’t lived until you’ve had a Wurst Sausage. People loved Johnny’s Tacos, and are still talking about Famous Dave’s BBQ. There were delicious funnel cakes and fresh made kettle corn that went great with a smooth pilsner. We’re still dreaming of the deep fried Chicago-style hot dog. Here’s our favorite food vendors who joined us this epic year.
- Famous Dave’s BBQ – Best of the BBQ, Pulled Pork Sammies
- Genoa Italian Concessions – Italian Beefs, Chicken Parmesan, Funnel Cakes, & Fries
- Jay’s Maize – Fresh Kettle Corn
- JB’s Mobile Munchies – Burgers, Deep Fried Chicago Dog, & Deep Fried Cookie Dough
- Johnny’s Tacos – Tacos
- Wurst Kitchen – Brats and Dogs With Over 100 Years of Sausage Experience
Interested in joining us for Oswego Brew at the Bridge on Saturday, October 9, 2021? Email Zack Donati at firstname.lastname@example.org.